Cleverr is an innovative product company that is passionate about creating the best services and providing them to its clients. Our company cares deeply about the results and development. We are young, ambitious, open-minded, and ready to expand our team to achieve the highest goals.
- 2+ years of experience building Ruby on Rails applications.
- Believe in extensively testing your own code (we use RSpec).
- Hands-on experience with profiling and optimizing applications (memory usage, SQL queries etc.)
- Comfortable working with Git.
- Understand that there’s usually more than one way to implement something, and you can choose the right tool and approach for the job.
- Have a good balance between ‘doing things right’ and deliver fast.
- You take responsibility for further developing our internal API for our web products.
- You drive our efforts in structuring the backend data to use it for our web applications and our data pipelines.
- You take ownership in improving the user experience and delivering a quality product by recommending possible improvements.
- You take initiative in tuning and optimizing distributed applications for performance/cost.
We can offer to you:
- A comfortable and modern workplace in a 10-min walking distance from Druzhby Narodiv station.
- Fixed salary and a bonus for your personal achievement.
- Official employment from the first working day.
- Guarantee you paid sick leave and yearly 24-day vacation, unpaid vacation, and additional 5 days of leave, without a medical certificate
- Flexible schedule.
- No dress code — we value your uniqueness!
- Paid lunches to your taste and extensive menu.
- English courses in our office speaking, writing clubs etc.
- Opportunity to constantly develop and enhance your skills by internal and external paid trainings.
- Participate in various team meetings, courses, activities.